Microsoft has launched OneApp, which allows cheaper phones from Nokia and Sony Ericsson to access social-networking services like Facebook, Twitter and Windows Live Messenger, the company announced Monday.
Latest News Articles
- AMD’s $199 Radeon RX 6500 XT tested: 5 key things you need to know
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT review: A weird graphics card you might actually afford
- Why Microsoft buying Activision could mean big things for PlayStation on the PC
- Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- Apple’s spring event comes into view with iPad, iPhone filings
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 2 Intel tips plans for a Bitcoin mining chip
- 3 Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- 4 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- 5 Tilted Towers will possibly return to Fortnite tonight
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?