The best and worst smartphone you can buy
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
Electronics giant LG has leap-frogged smartphones from Samsung, Sony and HTC with the unveiling of the 5.5in, 1440p G3.
HTC is hoping its range of One smartphones will appeal to a wider market with the unveiling of its Mini 2 smartphone last night.
HTC had a tumultuous week at the Mobile World Congress. With no new smartphone to promote, the company resorted to trashing Samsung's new Galaxy S5. On the other hand, HTC's year-old One smartphone won the Best Smartphone of 2013 award.
Flagships from the leading Android manufacturers are on sale now in Australia. There’s the 5.2in Xperia Z2 from Sony, the 5.1in Galaxy S5 from Samsung and the 5in One (M8) from HTC. All three are fantastic choices, but one of them will go down as an ...
Samsung's Galaxy S5 bristles with features. Some we care very little for, but others make it one of the best smartphones available on shop shelves today. Here are the top 5 reasons to love the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Latest News Articles
- Apple TV app may be on its way to Xbox and Playstation consoles
- The Google Pixel 5 has arrived with a new definition of ‘flagship’ phone
- Microsoft will solve Windows on ARM’s biggest flaw beginning in November
- September 2020 top product alerts: Hot new graphics cards, smoking-fast Intel CPUs, and much, much more
- AirVPN review: Good speeds and full of stats
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
- 3 Don't log out of Microsoft 365, Microsoft warns as Teams, Outlook and more go down
- 4 Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- 5 The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 move up to 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?