Hot on the heels of Panasonic's lifestyle-focused transparent OLED TV, LG are now looking to offer Australian customers their own take on the technology - but don't expect to see it in JB Hi-Fi or Harvey Norman anytime soon.
Panasonic showed off a transparent OLED TV for the first time in Australia today, and it just proves that we’re living in 2019 and tech companies are living in 3019.
Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Kogan are dipping their toes into the OLED TV game, opening pre-orders for their first 55-inch OLED TV.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
In January, innovative laptops and hybrids with snazzy OLED screens took CES by storm. Five months on, that train seems to have come to a screeching halt.
LG unveiled its new curved OLED television last week, as well as its new ambassador - Hollywood actor Ewan McGregor.
Samsung has unveiled what it calls the "world's first" curved OLED TV at the Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas.
Sony has developed a flexible color display that's sturdy enough to be wrapped around a pencil while still showing video images.
Intel is showing off a prototype laptop this week that has four screens, increasing the display area so that multiple applications can be viewed simultaneously.
Latest News Articles
- Best Nintendo Switch Accessories: Cases, screen protectors, controllers and kickstands
- Researchers teach Google and Amazon smart speakers to spy on users
- Oppo respond to RealMe with new A Series smartphones
- Hands-On: Legends of Runeterra has the makings of a Hearthstone-killer
- Surviving the Aftermath hands-on: It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine(ish)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 2 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 3 Hands-On: Legends of Runeterra has the makings of a Hearthstone-killer
- 4 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 5 OnePlus 7T review: Just the right amount of ‘pro’
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?