Hisense have officially retired their OLED-based line of 4K TVs after just one model.
LG’s existing roster of OLED and NanoCell TVs got an exciting addition at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Hot on the heels of Panasonic's lifestyle-focused transparent OLED TV, LG are now looking to offer Australian customers their own take on the technology - but don't expect to see it in JB Hi-Fi or Harvey Norman anytime soon.
Panasonic showed off a transparent OLED TV for the first time in Australia today, and it just proves that we’re living in 2019 and tech companies are living in 3019.
Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Kogan are dipping their toes into the OLED TV game, opening pre-orders for their first 55-inch OLED TV.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
In January, innovative laptops and hybrids with snazzy OLED screens took CES by storm. Five months on, that train seems to have come to a screeching halt.
LG unveiled its new curved OLED television last week, as well as its new ambassador - Hollywood actor Ewan McGregor.
Samsung has unveiled what it calls the "world's first" curved OLED TV at the Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas.
Sony has developed a flexible color display that's sturdy enough to be wrapped around a pencil while still showing video images.
Intel is showing off a prototype laptop this week that has four screens, increasing the display area so that multiple applications can be viewed simultaneously.
Latest News Articles
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- 3 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S20 preview: This one goes past 11 with more screen, more cameras, more everything
- 5 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?