Did the best 4K smart TVs just get better or worse?
Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
oled in pictures
Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
TCL have released the NXTWEAR G Smart Glasses designed to emulate the home theatre experience.
Hisense have officially retired their OLED-based line of 4K TVs after just one model.
LG’s existing roster of OLED and NanoCell TVs got an exciting addition at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Hot on the heels of Panasonic's lifestyle-focused transparent OLED TV, LG are now looking to offer Australian customers their own take on the technology - but don't expect to see it in JB Hi-Fi or Harvey Norman anytime soon.
Panasonic showed off a transparent OLED TV for the first time in Australia today, and it just proves that we’re living in 2019 and tech companies are living in 3019.
It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
Here’s the quick explanation of everything you’ll want to know about MicroLED TVs.
Here’s the slightly-longer version of everything you’ll want to know about OLED TVs.
From Stranger Things to Game of Thrones, it’s difficult to say whether there’s ever been a time where consumers have as much to watch as they do now. Thankfully, there’s no shortage of outstanding displays to watch these shows on either.
Shops, salespeople and marketing people all have their tricks for making you buy a certain TV. LG, for example, has recently been displaying its OLED TVs side-by-side to competitors in order to show off its fantastic contrast and True Black perform...
Latest News Articles
- Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- Fast charging on the 16-inch MacBook Pro is limited to MagSafe
- Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- Here’s why PC folks will never give a damn about Apple’s M1 Max
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 2 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 3 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?