The leaders of the technology world believe it'll be almost a year (at the very least) before the market sees relief from the current supply crunch.
If you're on an older version of Windows or a GeForce GTX 600- or 700-series graphics card, your final Game Ready driver arrives on August 31.
TSMC makes the chips that Nvidia, Qualcomm, Apple, and others design. And it has bad news: The chip shortage will continue for another couple of years.
If you’re waiting for the crippling graphics card shortage to loosen up before buying new hardware, well, you might be waiting for a while.
GPU sales grew 20 per cent at the end of 2020, spurred by pandemic-induced gaming, a new mining craze, and huge demand for laptops.
Would Nvidia make graphics cards just for crypto-currency miners? As GPU supplies remain lean, Nvidia's CFO considers priorities.
Most industry watchers think that anti-trust agencies will ask some hard questions of Nvidia’s $40 billion acquisition of Arm.
Nvidia is set to buy Arm for as much as $40 billion, the largest semiconductor deal ever, using Arm's CPUs to bolster its AI technology.
GPU add-in boards saw an unexpected sales bump in the last quarter—sales increased 6.6 per cent over the first quarter.
If Microsoft sells Surface based on AMD, Qualcomm and Intel processors, it could represent a new milestone: microprocessor diversity.
Nvidia is positioning its new RTX-powered Studio laptops as the prime choice for the next generation of content creators. Here's a look how they got announced.
MSI has announced their first take on NVIDIA’s new GeForce RTX 20 series GPUs.
QA Consultants have released a new report that suggests AMD has the most stable driver in the graphics industry.
Nvidia has announced that they'll finally be bringing their Nvidia Shield TV streaming device to the Australian market.
At E3 2018, Nvidia showed off the RTX technology coming to future GeForce cards that will let real-time ray tracing become viable.
Latest News Articles
- Intel CEO pledges to beat Moore’s Law over the next decade
- iOS 15.2: Beta 1 brings the new App Privacy Report
- AMD bundles Xbox Game Pass with Radeon graphics cards and Ryzen CPUs
- Intel unveils pricier Alder Lake CPUs, the ‘world’s best gaming processor’
- Apple Music comes to PlayStation 5 in new subscriber push
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 2 macOS Big Sur users should update to 11.6.1 right now
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
- 4 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 5 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?