Intel's latest NUC promises to be a portable - but not quite pocket-friendly - powerhouse.
Intel's new NUC kits join other eighth-generation options such as the Hades Canyon gaming NUCs that rolled out in the spring.
Intel has announced that the next-generation of its ultra-portable NUC desktops PCs will incorporate Radeon RX Vega M Graphics, enabling them to arrive ready for both VR and gaming experiences.
Iris graphics give a gaming boost to Intel's 6th-generation Core i5 NUC kits.
Latest News Articles
- Black wallpaper bug from Windows 7's 'final' update will get fixed
- IceGiant says its giant cooler can even tame AMD's giant Threadripper
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 IceGiant says its giant cooler can even tame AMD's giant Threadripper
- 3 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 4 Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- 5 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?