Don't blame Windows 8 for plummeting PC sales, a retail analyst at NPD Group said today.
Continued sales gains in the last three months of 2012 have propelled Samsung to within 10% of Apple's smartphone market share, according to the latest research from the NPD Group.
Windows 8 has delivered no bump to flagging consumer PC sales in the US, a retail research analyst said.
Microsoft has begun talking about Windows 8 in general terms, reprising a blog-based strategy that it used in the year-long run-up to Windows 7.
Latest News Articles
- Best iPad 2021: Wait for the Pro if you want the best
- Weekly Apple Update: New iPads finally on the way but supply shortages cause delays
- Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- Corsair K65 RGB Mini: Hands-on with the 60-percent mechanical gaming keyboard
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- 2 You should probably buy your memory now before prices get worse
- 3 Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- 4 How to disable start up programs in Windows 10 to make boot times faster
- 5 How to use ‘Hey Spotify’ voice commands in the Spotify iOS app
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?