There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
Venom is a global laptop company based in Australia and we’ve been impressed with its products (like the Venom Blackbook 15X and the Blackbook 13 Zero) before. It’s built up a sizeable, cult following quite simply because it believes in making the be...
At this year’s E3, Alienware unveiled its refreshed product line-up and it came with more than minor enhancements.
Tired of the stale cookie-cutter designs that make all laptops look basically alike? You're not alone. A group of intrepid designers and engineers is doing something about the "sameness syndrome" that permeates notebook design. They're working on gro...
Latest News Articles
- Legends of Runeterra prepares for April 30 launch
- How to use your Android phone as a webcam for video conferencing and virtual meetings
- The best alternatives to Amazon for buying tech right now
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- 2 Ryzen 4000 performance benchmarks: Ryzen 9 4900HS beats Intel's Core i9 mobile chips
- 3 Intel calls its 5.3GHz 'Comet Lake-H' chip for gaming laptops the 'fastest mobile processor'
- 4 Acer's Predator Triton 500 gets a 300Hz panel and beastly internal upgrades
- 5 ASUS' dual-screen Zephyrus laptop promises a smoother streamer workflow and exclusive experiences
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?