This cheap, ulatraportable notebook offers great value
Is MSI's jack-of-all-trades portable gaming laptop worth buying?
An ultraportable that competes with the big boys by focusing on what’s important to a notebook
It’s an incremental update, but a good one. Shame about the Aussie price hike though.
MSI’s latest gaming notebook fits a fast and more-affordable sweet spot
notebooks in pictures
MSI's GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop isn't the company's largest laptop but it can still play games. It offers a decent blaance between portability and power (and also price).
Asus Zenbook 3 is a colourful ultraportable that feels exceptionally well built and is aimed at the corporate market. It's not cheap but it packs in quality features, promising decent battery life in a 12.5-inch product that you can carry around in a handbag if necessary.
We’ve seen some absolutely massive gaming laptops from MSI but then they’ve had things like SLI graphics and mechanical, desktop keyboards embedded.
Venom is a global laptop company based in Australia and we’ve been impressed with its products (like the Venom Blackbook 15X and the Blackbook 13 Zero) before. It’s built up a sizeable, cult following quite simply because it believes in making the best computers with no compromises.
Last year’s affordable and portable 15-inch 2-in-1 laptop gets supercharged with premium hardware upgrades.
Porsche Design's Book One turns a laptop into an expression of beauty, power, and money.
In 2010, Apple's Steve Jobs welcomed the post-PC era when it introduced the iPad. Now in 2017, PCs are still around and on their way to recovery, while slate-style tablets are struggling. Apple remains the top tablet seller, but its shipments are div...
Lenovo's Yoga 720 is a mainstream laptop that could game, too. It offers the option of discrete Nvidia GTX 1050 mobile graphics for an extra boost of power.
The Galaxy Tab S3 is Samsung's latest entry in the premium Android tablet space.
Venom is a global laptop company based in Australia and we’ve been impressed with its products (like the Venom Blackbook 15X and the Blackbook 13 Zero) before. It’s built up a sizeable, cult following quite simply because it believes in making the be...
At this year’s E3, Alienware unveiled its refreshed product line-up and it came with more than minor enhancements.
Tired of the stale cookie-cutter designs that make all laptops look basically alike? You're not alone. A group of intrepid designers and engineers is doing something about the "sameness syndrome" that permeates notebook design. They're working on gro...
Videos about notebooks
Latest News Articles
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- IBM applies AI to factory QA
- FCC chairman to announce plans to repeal net neutrality
- Webroot deletes Windows files and causes serious problems for users
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- 2 Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- 3 Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- 4 Xiaomi's Mi6 has the Galaxy S7’s looks, the S8’s power, and iPhone 7’s camera for half the price
- 5 Move over, NES Classic? A tiny retro Super Nintendo may be coming this year
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?