First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
Latest News Articles
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel Kaby Lake G review
- Intel rolls out NUC mini-PCs with 10nm 'Cannon Lake' CPUs and AMD Radeon graphics
- Microsoft's Core i5 Surface Laptop is $699 at Amazon, a $300 discount
- Steam may get tools to play Windows games on Linux and Mac, code deep-dive finds
- Newegg's selling a GeForce GTX 1070 Ti with MSI's potent custom cooler for $70 off
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 Microsoft's Core i5 Surface Laptop is $699 at Amazon, a $300 discount
- 3 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 4 Nvidia teaser suggests GeForce RTX 2080 will launch next week
- 5 Walmart's selling an all-aluminum Chromebook with a comfy keyboard for just $220
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?