More than just nostalgia
HMD Global has announced local availability for the new Nokia 8.1.
HMD Global have announced a temporary cut to the asking price for last year's flagship Nokia 8 smartphone.
HMD Global has announced that their take on iconic Nokia 3310 will now be available in 3G.
Although the prices of a high-end smartphone like the Galaxy Note 9 and iPhone XS Max continue to balloon upwards, it’s actually become easier than ever to find yourself a good-value smartphone for less than $500.
Nowadays, it’s actually way easier to find a cheaper and more budget-friendly alternative to these flagship devices than ever before. The list of shared features between mid-tier devices and premium ones continues to grow, while the gap in quality co...
Latest News Articles
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Intel's gaming odyssey takes voyage with a slick new Graphics Command Center
- Intel promises 9th-gen mobile Core processors will arrive 'very, very soon'
- Intel hopes to clean up toxic speech in game chat with AI and machine learning
- Amazon's All-new Kindle for $89.99 is priced for budget users
Most Popular Articles
- 1 RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- 2 Giveaway: Win an Honor Play
- 3 Hands-on: The $399 Oculus Rift S kicks off the next gen of PC-based VR by appealing to the masses
- 4 Amazon's All-new Kindle for $89.99 is priced for budget users
- 5 Obsidian's Outer Worlds and Remedy's Control lead a new wave of Epic Games Store exclusives
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?