U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
New America Foundation
A lopsided vote in the U.S. House of Representatives this week to rein in the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records dragnet won muted praise, with many supporters calling on Congress to take stronger action.
For the second time in two days, the U.S. House of Representatives has voted to pass a bill that would give legal protections to companies that share cyberattack information.
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
Legislation that would require businesses across the U.S. to notify affected customers after a data breach is headed toward a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives even though some digital rights groups say the bill will actually weaken p...
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Latest News Articles
- Intel confirms issues with Optane Memory and the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: Software worth paying for
- Why you won't see AMD's SmartShift technology in more laptops until 2021
- Command & Conquer Remastered impressions: The roots of real-time strategy, resurrected
- Google launches Currents to replace Google+ because it won’t let social networks die
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel confirms issues with Optane Memory and the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 2 PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: Software worth paying for
- 3 Every champion confirmed for League of Legends: Wild Rift
- 4 Why you can't get a 1440p laptop: Blame 4K TVs
- 5 How to use a Nintendo Switch Pro controller with a PC
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?