There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
Routers may appear to be a dime a dozen in the consumer space. Many small businesses might be tempted with something like the excellent Linksys EA9500 with its fast WiFi and eight Ethernet ports, but it won’t be suited to many, advanced business need...
The Internet of Things may be a new idea, but machines talking to other machines is not.
The Internet of Things is still too hard. Even some of its biggest backers say so.
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
Heading into the heart of hurricane season 10 months after Sandy slammed the New York metropolitan area, Wall Street has had time to reassess and revamp backup plans.
The HDBaseT Alliance wants to change a wired dependence with a strategy it has dubbed "5Play convergence": a wired network that carries digital video, audio, data, control signals, and--most interestingly--100 watts of electrical power over a single ...
As it stands now, fiber optic cables provide the fastest broadband Internet to homes. I would know. I flipped out when it increased my regular Internet speeds by 15 times.
As technology evolves, many of the barriers that have traditionally limited telecommuting continue to disappear.
The world is almost out of IP addresses--or at least it's almost out of the IPv4 addresses that IT admins and users are most familiar with. Fortunately, IPv6 has been developed to exponentially expand the pool of available IP addresses while also pro...
Latest News Articles
- Photoshop Blur filters: What they are and how to use them
- macOS Big Sur: How to add, remove, and manage notifications and widgets Notification Center
- HP Envy x360 13: An affordable laptop with Ryzen 4000 and other perks
- Trump ban of Tencent Holdings could affect Fortnite, League of Legends and other games
- If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's wrong with Intel, and how to fix it: Former principal engineer unloads
- 2 3 reasons to spend $1,000 on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, and 3 reasons not to
- 3 The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- 4 If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- 5 Trump ban of Tencent Holdings could affect Fortnite, League of Legends and other games
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?