1 in 16 internet-connected home Wi-Fi routers can be hacked and remotely accessed using the manufacturer’s default password, leaving the user’s system vulnerable to malware, hijacking or another kind of malicious attack, new research has found.
Netgear's new 4G M2 mobile hotspot is available now through Telstra.
Netgear has introduced the new Orbi Outdoor Satellite.
Netgear has introduced the Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Mesh Extender, the EX7700.
Netgear has announced the availability of its Insight Managed Security router, Insight Instant VPN Business Router.
Netgear is set to expand into the smart speaker space with the new Orbi Voice.
Netgear has introduced a new model of its Orbi Whole Home Wi-Fi System in Australia.
Just in time for this year's IEM Sydney, Netgear has announced plans to partner with Northern California-based NRG esports organisation.
Netgear has initiated a voluntary recall of an outdoor power adapter necessary for the Netgear Arlo, Arlo Pro and Arlo Go outdoor security cameras after discovering a potential defect that may pose a fire hazard.
Netgear and Telstra have launched the Arlo Go LTE Camera, a mobile monitoring device featuring HD Video, night vision, two-way audio, rechargeable batteries and an IP65 weather resistant rating.
NETGEAR is broadening their offering of mesh WiFi Range Extenders with the Nighthawk X4S Wall-Plug AC220 Tri-band WiFi Range Extender.
A week or so from the announcement that the company will be spinning off its home surveillance business, Netgear has introduced its next-gen Arlo Pro 2 to the Australian market.
Netgear has annnounced plans to spin-off its Arlo smart home security business through an initial public offering.
Armor, Netgear's new subscription-based security service for your home network, will cost $70 a year and is powered by Bitdefender.
The Orbi Outdoor Satellite extends the range of your home (or business) network by another 2,500 square feet for better Netflix streaming by the trampoline.
Latest News Articles
- Why use virtual desktops? 5 practical reasons from real-world users
- The chip shortage might ruin Christmas if you don't shop soon
- iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- Are all USB-C to USB-A cables the same? We compare two $12 Amazon Basics cables
- Has Apple run out of ideas?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Catalina: Apple releases security update
- 2 Brace yourselves: Windows 11 may have more popups
- 3 Xbox cloud gaming finally arrives in Windows
- 4 Leaked Alder Lake prices strike at Ryzen's CPU dominance
- 5 Apple unveils ninth-gen iPad with a better screen, slimmer design, same price
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?