Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
VMware will offer virtual desktop services for Google's Chromebooks, allowing them to run Windows applications on the pared-down laptops based on the Chrome OS.
Samsung and Acer will begin selling notebook PCs running Google's Chrome OS in June, as Google presses ahead with its project to position this new operating system designed specifically for Web applications as a viable option for consumers and busine...
ORLANDO -- Samsung Tuesday expanded its Galaxy Tab tablet line-up with a new device that has an 8.9-inch screen.
Intel on Tuesday provided further details about its Atom N570 chip and said netbooks with the processor will ship later this month.
Latest News Articles
- Google Play Games for Windows PCs kicks off in limited beta
- How to cheat at Wordle
- What happens to your pics if you had iCloud Photos off, but turn it back on?
- $400 mechanical keyboards are coming to the masses. Here’s why you’d want one
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 review: The reasonable choice
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 5 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?