Fetch TV and Aussie Broadband have announced a partnership that will see the Fetch service available to Australian Broadband customers.
Telstra has announced that they have given 600,000 fixed broadband customers unlimited data allowances at no extra cost, meaning that Telstra will now have more than two million customers on unlimited data plans.
Vodafone has dropped the price of their high speed Vodafone NBN plan to $60 per month for new and existing customers.
NBN Co has announced a new product set to facilitate retail services providers' acquisition of AVC and CVC.
Throttling the data of so-called “extreme users” is one of the options NBN Co is considering to free up bandwidth bottlenecks on its fixed wireless network.
Optus Internet has been penalised $1.5 million by the Federal Court after being found to have misled customers about their transition from its HFC network to the NBN.
NBN Co CEO, Bill Morrow, will leave his role with the National Broadband Network builder by the end of the year.
With more than one million households and businesses expected to move to the NBN this year, Telstra has announced a new approach to help give customers the best experience on the new network.
New research from WhistleOut, Australia’s phone and internet comparison site reveals widely varying user experiences for Australia’s NBN customers, with a third of NBN users wishing they could return to their non-NBN service.
The move is aimed at improving speeds for end customers and driving top-tier product uptake.
The ACCC has said only two local telcos have made marketing messaging changes to better reflect the NBN speeds their customers are likely to get.
Telstra has revealed its latest plans to tackle the combined headwinds created by the NBN and an increasingly competitive market.
Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
Labor’s broadband spokesperson, Michelle Rowland, has accused the government of suppressing unflattering information about the NBN, citing its refusal to release redacted portions of the 2013 strategic review into the National Broadband Network.
Australian broadband network, nbn, has reported an EBITDA loss of $1.6 billion for the year ending June 30, compared to $1.1 billion the same time last year.
Latest News Articles
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- Five Apple TV+ originals to watch after the ‘Ted Lasso’ season 2 premiere
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
- 2 Everything you need to know about 4K
- 3 Beware pirate gamers: This malware targets you
- 4 Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- 5 Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?