Fetch TV and Aussie Broadband have announced a partnership that will see the Fetch service available to Australian Broadband customers.
Telstra has announced that they have given 600,000 fixed broadband customers unlimited data allowances at no extra cost, meaning that Telstra will now have more than two million customers on unlimited data plans.
Vodafone has dropped the price of their high speed Vodafone NBN plan to $60 per month for new and existing customers.
NBN Co has announced a new product set to facilitate retail services providers' acquisition of AVC and CVC.
Throttling the data of so-called “extreme users” is one of the options NBN Co is considering to free up bandwidth bottlenecks on its fixed wireless network.
Cisco’s internet traffic forecast describes a sobering explosion of traffic growth and exposes government nbn plans as woefully inadequate
Cisco has delivered its annual Visual Networking Index internet traffic forecast which predicts traffic growth going out to 2020. Previous forecasts have been within 10% accuracy but it was noted that the 2010 prediction figures for 2015 were within ...
Until now, the controversy over the relative merits of various approaches to implementing a broadband network has been conducted in terms of FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) against FTTN (Fibre to the Node), mainly on the grounds that fibre to the node ...
Malcolm Turnbull has said in recent times that he does not want any spin and is that he demands straight talking from NBN co regarding its broadband rollout. However, his speech at the recent Commsday NBN Rebooted conference appears to fly in the fac...
A prominent leak from within the nbn company has described how a dominant form of delay and cost blowout (with its favoured Fibre-to-the-Node rollout) is connecting power to tens of thousands of node cabinets. However, this ‘nightmare’ problem was kn...
On ABC’s LateLine last night, nbn CEO Bill Morrow was asked why the new “skinny fibre” (a new form of fibre-based broadband technology) wasn’t being used instead of Fibre-to-the-Node (copper based broadband) despite only being slightly-more expensive...
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Basics Computer Speakers (USB-powered) review: This cheap set fits the budget stereotype
- The Full Nerd: ep. 181: AMD Advantage Laptops and E3!
- Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- Why you should shop Amazon Prime Day using Microsoft Edge
- Faster gaming frame rates for free: Resizable BAR explained
Most Popular Articles
- 1 7 big ways Windows 11 changes Windows 10
- 2 Windows 11: Video first look
- 3 Celebrate 5 years of The Full Nerd with merch!
- 4 Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- 5 When will Windows 11 ship? Here's what we know
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?