Fetch TV and Aussie Broadband have announced a partnership that will see the Fetch service available to Australian Broadband customers.
Telstra has announced that they have given 600,000 fixed broadband customers unlimited data allowances at no extra cost, meaning that Telstra will now have more than two million customers on unlimited data plans.
Vodafone has dropped the price of their high speed Vodafone NBN plan to $60 per month for new and existing customers.
NBN Co has announced a new product set to facilitate retail services providers' acquisition of AVC and CVC.
Throttling the data of so-called “extreme users” is one of the options NBN Co is considering to free up bandwidth bottlenecks on its fixed wireless network.
Cisco’s internet traffic forecast describes a sobering explosion of traffic growth and exposes government nbn plans as woefully inadequate
Cisco has delivered its annual Visual Networking Index internet traffic forecast which predicts traffic growth going out to 2020. Previous forecasts have been within 10% accuracy but it was noted that the 2010 prediction figures for 2015 were within ...
Until now, the controversy over the relative merits of various approaches to implementing a broadband network has been conducted in terms of FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) against FTTN (Fibre to the Node), mainly on the grounds that fibre to the node ...
Malcolm Turnbull has said in recent times that he does not want any spin and is that he demands straight talking from NBN co regarding its broadband rollout. However, his speech at the recent Commsday NBN Rebooted conference appears to fly in the fac...
A prominent leak from within the nbn company has described how a dominant form of delay and cost blowout (with its favoured Fibre-to-the-Node rollout) is connecting power to tens of thousands of node cabinets. However, this ‘nightmare’ problem was kn...
On ABC’s LateLine last night, nbn CEO Bill Morrow was asked why the new “skinny fibre” (a new form of fibre-based broadband technology) wasn’t being used instead of Fibre-to-the-Node (copper based broadband) despite only being slightly-more expensive...
Latest News Articles
- Everything You Need To Know About 8K TVs
- Logitech brings back its MX518 gaming mouse with an updated version for 2019
- Can Excel show the column headers on every screen? How to freeze panes and split screens
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: Will it have an ugly display seam? (And 3 other unanswered questions)
- Five reasons why you might want to buy Samsung's Galaxy S10 5G (other than its modem)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
- 5 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?