NBN Co has announced a new product set to facilitate retail services providers' acquisition of AVC and CVC.
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) could be scrapped under government proposals to deal with soaring complaints about phone and Internet services.
Although it is still early days for the roll out of fibre to the curb, NBN says that its efforts to ensure a smooth migration process from the legacy copper network to FTTC has paid off when it comes to end user satisfaction.
Throttling the data of so-called “extreme users” is one of the options NBN Co is considering to free up bandwidth bottlenecks on its fixed wireless network.
NBN is planning to offer two new bundled offerings for retail service providers (RSPs), with the wholesaler launching new consultations with telcos on the proposals.
A document outlining the key points for the Rudd government’s 2009 announcement that it would fund the rollout of a national fibre network and a second document outlining a strategy for negotiating with Telstra and other potential investors in NBN Co...
NBN will press pause on its rollout of further hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) connections while it works to address poor performance encountered by end users.
Most Telstra customers with fibre to the node (FTTN) National Broadband Network connections and 100/40Mbps services were not able to achieve the speeds they paid for.
Some 6 million households and businesses are able to connect to the National Broadband Network, NBN announced this morning.
An analysis by Telstra has revealed that a small number of its customers with NBN services were on broadband plans with maximum speeds that were not achievable.
Labor’s broadband spokesperson, Michelle Rowland, has accused the government of suppressing unflattering information about the NBN, citing its refusal to release redacted portions of the 2013 strategic review into the National Broadband Network.
The Coalition’s decision to largely ditch a fibre to the premises (FTTP) rollout has led to the National Broadband Network heading in the wrong direction according to NBN’s original CEO Mike Quigley.
It’s still too early to determine how much effort will be required to whip into shape the elements of Telstra’s copper network that will be used for the National Broadband Network, according to an analysis prepared on behalf of NBN.
Ongoing leaks of sensitive documents at national broadband network (NBN) builder NBN Co were avoidable and highlight systematic failures in internal document controls, document-security specialists have warned as the fallout continues after the compa...
Latest News Articles
- Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- Best Black Friday Android and Apple mobile phone deals in Australia 2021
- Google Pixel 6: Cheapest way to get it in Australia this Black Friday
- Best Black Friday smartphone plans in Australia 2021
- Best Aussie Black Friday Internet deals in 2021
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 5 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?