U.S. President Barack Obama won't pardon National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden, despite strong public support for it, the White House said Tuesday.
National Security Agency
Russian and Chinese intelligence agencies have reportedly decrypted files of former U.S. National Security Agency contractor and leaker Edward Snowden, and have identified British and U.S. secret agents.
The U.K. government's mass surveillance practices will be challenged at the European Court of Human Rights.
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's logging of international phone calls made from the U.S. was illegal, pressure group Human Rights Watch has alleged in a lawsuit filed late Tuesday.
A slew of tech companies have joined privacy groups in calling for the U.S. government to reform its surveillance practices.
Latest News Articles
- Best Black Friday Android and Apple mobile phone deals in Australia 2021
- Google Pixel 6: Cheapest way to get it in Australia this Black Friday
- Best Black Friday smartphone plans in Australia 2021
- Best Aussie Black Friday Internet deals in 2021
- Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- 5 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?