Store, backup or stream your data and videos
Storage is far from boring when you have a device like the Qnap TVS-471 at your disposal
This is a NAS you can fit in your pocket and stream content to multiple mobile devices
Local backups and remote file access made easy
A rich software environment helps this NAS be more than just a standard data storage location
QNAP has launched the HS-453DX, a silent NAS that features an Intel Celeron quad-core processor, HDMI 2.0 output, 4K real-time transcoding and 10GbE high-speed connectivity.
Synology has launched the DiskStation DS1819+, an 8-bay desktop NAS and the RackStation RS1619xs+, a 1U 4-bay rackmount NAS.
QNAP has introduced the TS-2888X, an AI-ready NAS that combines hybrid storage and a ready-to-use software environment.
Synology have launched DiskStation DS119j, a compact, 1-bay NAS.
QNAP has released a new quad-core 3-bay NAS, the TS-332X, that allows for building a RAID 5 array for balancing capacity and protection with the fewest disks.
Latest News Articles
- MWC 2019: Oppo commits to bringing a 5G smartphone to Optus and Telstra customers in 2019
- MWC 2019: Oppo show off the 10x zoom camera that will be coming to their next device
- MWC 2019: Sony and Light strike up new partnership
- Here's a sneak peek at Huawei's first foldable phone
- MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
- 2 Here's a sneak peek at Huawei's first foldable phone
- 3 Logitech brings back its MX518 gaming mouse with an updated version for 2019
- 4 Everything You Need To Know About 8K TVs
- 5 MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?