Store, backup or stream your data and videos
Storage is far from boring when you have a device like the Qnap TVS-471 at your disposal
This is a NAS you can fit in your pocket and stream content to multiple mobile devices
Local backups and remote file access made easy
A rich software environment helps this NAS be more than just a standard data storage location
QNAP has launched the HS-453DX, a silent NAS that features an Intel Celeron quad-core processor, HDMI 2.0 output, 4K real-time transcoding and 10GbE high-speed connectivity.
Synology has launched the DiskStation DS1819+, an 8-bay desktop NAS and the RackStation RS1619xs+, a 1U 4-bay rackmount NAS.
QNAP has introduced the TS-2888X, an AI-ready NAS that combines hybrid storage and a ready-to-use software environment.
Synology have launched DiskStation DS119j, a compact, 1-bay NAS.
QNAP has released a new quad-core 3-bay NAS, the TS-332X, that allows for building a RAID 5 array for balancing capacity and protection with the fewest disks.
Populating your NAS with drives could be as simple as dropping in the cheapest drives that meet your capacity needs, but that's a path fraught with peril.
Latest News Articles
- Jaybird Vista review: See how they fly
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Put your hands up if you want a Ryzen-based take on Intel's NUC hardware
- 2 PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- 3 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
- 4 7 standout pieces of CES tech
- 5 How foldables fit into the next phase of Intel’s Project Athena
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?