Apple's delayed iTunes 11 could be arriving within the next few days, according to reports.
Record companies have asked for three Kiwi internet users to be hauled in front of the Copyright Tribunal and fined under the controversial "Skynet" copyright law for allegedly pirating music.
Apple has expanded its iTunes in the Cloud offering to New Zealand, along with a host of other countries.
Pandora was one of the first internet radio stations, using a "music genome" to recommend and play music that fits your profile. Until 2007, you could register at Pandora.com, even if you lived outside of its US-only area, by entering a US ...
Music-streaming service Spotify launched in New Zealand this morning.
<a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/244001/google_music_what_to_expect_from_todays_event.html">Google Music</a> is no longer in beta and is now open to the public--and you'll still be able to upload and stream up to 20,000 songs for free. Google ...
Want to capture a song from an Internet radio station, grab a line from the latest viral YouTube clip, or make a mashup of Windows system sounds? We're not here to judge--we're here to show you how. Follow these easy steps to record any audio that pl...
Audiophiles have long argued that vinyl records offer better sound quality compared to CDs or MP3s, but their stoic loyalty in the face of change was seen as little more than nostalgia over the 25 years digital recordings has dominated the music indu...
Latest News Articles
- Arlo’s privacy-minded Essential Indoor Camera goes on sale
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Apple shares early results from its Hearing Study
- Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- 5 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?