Spotify's Release Radar is the company's latest personalized music playlist designed to deliver fresh tunes every Friday.
The leap to version 1.0 is also bringing several performance and playback improvements to Apple's streaming service.
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
It's not dead! Winamp will continue to whip the llama's ass for the foreseeable future, but under new management.
On the day of the Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards, Vodafone has launched its music download service for iOS and Android to New Zealand customers. A free four-week trial is available to Vodafone customers, or a two-week trial on other carriers.
Vinyl record sales are actually up but heyday is obviously past
Apple's newest TV ad might be revealing a glimpse of the rumored iWatch, best that's the only good thing about it, writes CIO.com's Tom Kaneshige.
Auckland-based game studio InGame has launched a game that allows you to manage Kiwi musicians such as Tiki Taane and I Am Giant.
After getting heaps of hype last week from the likes of Ryan Seacrest and Jason Mraz, Twitter Music is finally launching for the common folk.
As if Grooveshark, Nokia Music+, Pandora, Rhapsody, Spotify, MOG, Slacker, and Xbox Music weren't enough, Twitter looks set to get into the music streaming game as soon as this weekend. Yep, you read that right--Twitter.
The war on smartphones at concerts and other live events seems unending.
Google's Android music service, Google Play music, has launched in New Zealand today.
Pandora Internet Radio will be launching in New Zealand “within the next 24 hours” according to its founder, Tim Westergren.
Spotify today announced the new 'Follow' tab so that users can get recommendations from particular artists, celebrities or friends.
Over the weekend, I received an email from Tim Westergren, the founder of Pandora Internet Radio. I’m a Pandora listener.
Latest News Articles
- Arlo’s privacy-minded Essential Indoor Camera goes on sale
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Apple shares early results from its Hearing Study
- Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- 5 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?