Several new models in those product lines caught our attention.
The headband and earcup arms in the latest edition of B&W’s high-end Bluetooth headphones are fabricated from a carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer.
You can now create instant speaker groups from your Google Nest Hub, Hub Max, or another Google Assistant-compatible display.
It’s no surprise that Belkin would make a device charger, but a high-end speaker is something else entirely.
The Sonos One (Gen 2) features Bluetooth LE connectivity, a faster processor, and more memory.
Music streaming services are great. If you'd like to try one, Amazon is offering two months for free right now.
Dedicated noise-cancelling drivers ensure your high-fidelity experience won't be compromised in noisy environments.
Some under-the-hood capabilities will eventually bring the kind of customization that you would expect from a dedicated music streaming app.
iHeartRadio is going head-to-head with Spotify but hopes its expertise in Internet radio will give it an edge.
Jimmy Iovine says Apple has no interest in acquiring Jay-Z's music app.
Philippe Manasseh and Nadim Maghzal transformed their rock band into an electronic one, with the help of the program Ableton and two laptops.
The age of Pandora One is over. Pandora Plus is rolling out soon with unlimited skips and replays, as well as an offline mode for $5 per month.
Spotify's Release Radar is the company's latest personalized music playlist designed to deliver fresh tunes every Friday.
The leap to version 1.0 is also bringing several performance and playback improvements to Apple's streaming service.
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Latest News Articles
- Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- The next MacBook Air could get even lighter and thinner and bring back MagSafe
- New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
- 3 Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- 4 Microsoft Edge will open your email from the new tab page
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S21 vs iPhone 12: Which should you spend your $800 on?
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?