The Motorola Atrix 2 is now available in stores from Telecom New Zealand, Motorola announced in early March.
Lenovo and Intel announced the first Intel-powered smartphone, the Lenovo K800, at CES in Las Vegas today. Motorola will also be using Intel’s processors in a multi-year, multi-device deal with the company.
A list of 12 smartphones that pose the highest security and privacy risks to consumers and corporations was released today by a maker of security software.
Motorola plans to release a follow-up to its Xoom Android tablet in November, but only in the United Kingdom and Ireland for now.
The new Motorola Droid Razr will be the world's thinnest 4G LTE smartphone when it ships in November for Verizon Wireless.
Patent licensing company Intellectual Ventures has set its sights on Motorola with a new lawsuit charging the handset maker with infringing six patents.
Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility last month wasn't just about the patents. The Mountain View, Calif. company is interested in the hardware business, too.
Nokia has claimed that <a href="http://www.computerworlduk.com/news/mobile-wireless/3297033/google-acquisition-of-motorola-mobility-raises-android-concerns/">Google's giant acquisition of Motorola Mobility</a> will be a "massive catalyst" for its mob...
Google has entered into an agreement to acquire the mobile phone and tablet maker Motorola Mobility for about US$12.5 billion, the company said on Monday.
Apple isn't just going after the Samsung Galaxy Tab in Europe, it's also attacking the Motorola Xoom.
On 14 July, Motorola will release their Xoom tablet in New Zealand. Used by Google as the reference device when designing their tablet-optimised Android 3.0 ‘Honeycomb’ operating system, Motorola claims that the Xoom offers a number of im...
Google's Android operating system just hit a big milestone, with more than 500,000 new devices activated every day.
Google is trying to make <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/110910-google-android-useful-resources-smartphones.html">Android</a> more appealing to businesses by adding IT administration tools to Google Apps that can encrypt Android tablet...
It's only been a few weeks since Motorola's top-of-the-range Android tablet and smartphone went on sale and analysts are asserting the Xoom and Atrix are duds. Motorola has not disclosed any sales numbers for its shiny new gadgets, but Pacific Crest ...
Latest News Articles
- Safari 15 bug leaks your iPhone and Mac browsing activity as you work
- Intel tips plans for a Bitcoin mining chip
- You can run macOS on the latest Intel Alder Lake chips if you dare
- Samsung’s newest mobile processor has an AMD GPU with ray tracing
- Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 2 Tilted Towers will possibly return to Fortnite tonight
- 3 Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- 4 Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?