Motorola has released a new Moto smartphone the Moto G50, adding to its selection of low cost Moto family smartphones.
Motorola have launched three new Edge smartphones to bolster their offering of affordable handsets under $1,000. Two of the new handsets also include the Ready For platform that allows users to interact with their phone’s content on larger displays ...
Motorola's first foldable phone will be coming to Australia.
Motorola has launched the Motorola One Macro and the Moto G8 Plus into the Australian market.
In the absence of a new Z-Series device, Motorola's new Moto G7 and G7 Plus look set to lead the brand's 2019 lineup - and they're available for pre-order in Australia from today.
Motorola are gearing up for an assault on Australia's mid-tier smartphone market ahead of the holidays, announcing local availability and pricing for the Moto G5s, G5s Plus and X4.
Google has launched its first U.S. Android One phone, the Moto X4, available for Project Fi service and costing $399.
Lenovo's new Motorola X4 smartphone is half the price of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S8, but does at least one thing twice as well: stream audio to multiple Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Moto unveils its latest Mod phone, the Z2 Force Edition, which packs a Snapdragon 835 chip and dual cameras, but skimps out on battery life.
Motorola has launched the Z Play 2, the follow-up to last year's hit modular phone, with a better camera, smaller battery, and higher price tag.
The March security update is ready for Google's Pixel and Nexus devices, while Nougat creeps up in Google's latest ecosystem report.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is also getting Android 7.0, while Huawei is offering a Nougat beta test for the Honor 6X.
Motorola's budget G5 and G5 Plus offer plenty of bang for the buck.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Motorola looks to expand the capability of the Moto Z with a family of add-on adapters.
Latest News Articles
- Core i9-12900HK review: Intel ‘Alder Lake’ laptops crush the competition
- This adorable Wordle Easter egg will make your iPhone smile
- Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
- Everyone’s wrong about folding phones–except Apple
- Legal experts have cast doubt on the Federal Government's proposed anti-trolling laws
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to download Windows 11
- 3 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 4 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 5 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?