Lenovo's new Motorola X4 smartphone is half the price of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S8, but does at least one thing twice as well: stream audio to multiple Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Moto executives proclaimed the Moto Z to be metaphysical perfection, while promising modules will be forward compatible.
Motorola is bringing its 'shatterproof' phone to even more countries in November.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Motorola’s hyped Moto 360 smartwatch will finally go on sale in Australia on 31 October. The smartwatch is priced at $329 and will be sold in limited numbers at Australian retailers, such as Harvey Norman and Dick Smith.
Armando Rodriguez spent some time with the Moto X and tells you what you need to know about Motorola's latest Android phone.
Latest News Articles
- First Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- ’Greyhound’ review: A good, but forgettable, film that’s unlikely to build Apple TV+ buzz
- The best PC games of 2020 (so far)
- Everything new with Maps in iOS 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to install the macOS 11 Big Sur public beta
- 2 PC market surges as coronavirus forces working from home
- 3 What you need to know about Thunderbolt 4
- 4 After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
- 5 Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?