Google unveils custom TPU chip, which it says advances computing performance by three generations.
The exponential growth of technology will greatly expand our lifespans and eventually let humans settle in other galaxies, famous inventor and author Raymond Kurzweil said in a speech Monday.
It seems Moore's Law doesn't apply to the next generation of Intel's Atom chips. The low-cost, power-sipping chips, codenamed "Pineview," will greatly improve upon both of those traits, but at the expense of any significant speed boost, according to ...
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- 2 Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- 3 Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- 4 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- 5 Everything you need to know about 4K
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?