Lack of existing health-care systems and underdeveloped privacy laws are likely to push faster adoption of mobile health business models in Africa compared to developed countries.
Sony Ericsson unveiled its PlayStation phone, the Xperia Play, on Sunday at the World Mobile Congress. The company hopes it will attract gamers to the well-known Sony brand.
Worldwide smartphone shipments were up 75 per cent, to 302 million in 2010, a trend driven by impressive Android growth in the fourth quarter, market research firm IDC said.
Microsoft has blamed Yahoo for apparently random spikes in data usage experienced by some <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?ReviewID=3212809">Windows Phone 7</a> users.
On the back of Samsung Galaxy Tab sales, Android tablets grabbed a 22% share of the world's tablet market last quarter, denting for the first time the iPad's dominance, a research firm said today.
With Steve Jobs taking another medical leave, Apple customers, investors, partners and employees are again left to wonder what implications this will have for the company's stock, financial performance, product development and business operations.
BOSTON -- With dozens of new tablets hitting the market in 2011, Research in Motion (RIM) faces an uphill climb with its upcoming 7-in. PlayBook tablet, which will run its BlackBerry Tablet OS.
More than 80 tablet computers were shown at the four-day International Consumer Electronics Show, and one expert predicted some wouldn't last beyond the event.
Tablets are making such a mark in the computer market that they just might start giving the world's largest chip maker a good bashing.
Motorola announced two rugged Wi-Fi-ready mobile computers Tuesday for use in retail, manufacturing and health care.
Shipments of smartphones, tablets and other app-enabled devices will overtake PCs shipments in the next 18 months, an event that may signify the end of the PC-centric era, market research firm IDC said.
Samsung has sold 1 million Galaxy Tab tablet devices worldwide just two months after putting it on sale outside the U.S., and all four major wireless U.S. carriers starting sales in mid-November, according to a report.
With an elegant interface, fast performance and a big marketing budget, <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?reviewid=3212809">Windows Phone 7</a> is perhaps the surprise package in the smartphone wars this year. A month after its re...
Google Android is set to overtake Symbian next year as the most popular smartphone platform in Europe, says IDC.
More than a third of American consumers planning to purchase a laptop in the next 90 days will buy from Apple, a market research company said this week.
Latest News Articles
- Intel CEO pledges to beat Moore’s Law over the next decade
- iOS 15.2: Beta 1 brings the new App Privacy Report
- AMD bundles Xbox Game Pass with Radeon graphics cards and Ryzen CPUs
- Intel unveils pricier Alder Lake CPUs, the ‘world’s best gaming processor’
- Apple Music comes to PlayStation 5 in new subscriber push
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 2 macOS Big Sur users should update to 11.6.1 right now
- 3 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
- 4 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 5 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?