An overpriced 2016 Android smartphone launched in 2017
Is this the best mid-range Android phone?
Well featured and functional but lacks any wow factor
Daydream VR now makes this a must-have phone
Sony's newest new flagship is what it should have launched three months ago
It's another sign that Google is abandoning the longtime Nexus name in favor of 'Pixel' for its upcoming smartphones.
Samsung's new Galaxy S7 Active is like a fortified version of the flagship Galaxy S7 that won't fail if dropped on the ground or in water.
Samsung is set to become the biggest cell phone maker in the world this year eclipsing Nokia, which has held the title for 14 straight years.
Android phone stalwart Samsung has announced record profits for the first three months of this year, profits driven by its flourishing smartphone sales.
Modern mid-tier smartphone shoppers are getting more for less more often than ever before.
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
Latest News Articles
- Townscaper impressions: Build picturesque fishing villages with no direction and no drama
- Xbox Game Pass for PC: 5 reasons it's the best deal in PC gaming
- Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- Google retires the affordable Pixel 3a as Pixel 4a rumors swirl
- All the ways Siri is changing in iOS 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 New Windows test build makes major changes to Start, Taskbar, and Alt+Tab
- 2 How to downgrade from the iOS or iPadOS 14 beta
- 3 Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- 4 Xbox Game Pass for PC: 5 reasons it's the best deal in PC gaming
- 5 'Significant and fundamental' Windows tweak sets the stage for GPU innovation
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?