The Mozilla Foundation wants to make sure that the Web remains a platform where anyone can create content, rather than just a place to consume information and services created by others.
Microsoft is quietly testing an app that seems designed for people who feel overwhelmed by the media's endless stream of news stories and who wish they had a helper app that reads them article summaries.
Microsoft's Office apps for iOS were updated Wednesday to make it easier for people to work with files sent and received using Outlook for iOS.
Google is putting some of the most Google-y Android apps in the spotlight, and is sharing their source code to spur development of other apps.
Salesforce has long been a proponent of wearable computing's enterprise potential, and on Tuesday it showed off five new Apple Watch apps created specifically for business users.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
When Patrick Benson joined Ovation Brands back in September 2013, he was given a tall order: modernize an array of legacy IT systems that could no longer keep up with the restaurant-chain conglomerate's business processes.
Whitepapers about mobile applications
This whitepaper discusses the reasons and trends that are encouraging more companies to move towards implementing virtual desktops throughout their organisations. • Users are increasingly using smartphones and tablets to access enterprise applications • The reasons for the trends toward virtual desktop is threefold • Securing data, managing devices, and offering a rich end-user experience are top priorities
Latest News Articles
- Traveling? This $7 gadget protects your phone from treacherous USB charging ports
- Nest Wifi review: A mesh Wi-Fi system and smart speaker mashup for Google Assistant fans
- Dynabook Tecra X50-F review: This lightweight 15-inch business notebook falls a bit short
- Roboform Everywhere review: Solid password security
- PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- 2 Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- 3 Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- 4 Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
- 5 PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?