Cruise the solar system. Ride a rollercoaster. Try a Minecraft mod. If you've got a fancy Oculus VR headsets, these are the games and demos you want to play.
Minecraft in pictures
Microsoft has taken some of the greatest hits of its Minecraft: Education Edition and made them available to Minecraft players, for free, until the end of June.
Microsoft's augmented-reality version of Minecraft is now yours to try out for iOS and Android.
Nvidia's GeForce Experiences video and image capture features now support Vulkan and OpenGL, which is good news for fans of Minecraft, Doom, and No Man's Sky.
Microsoft's latest Discovery Update, version 1.1, adds an in-app Minecraft Marketplace where creators sell new maps and skins to players.
Microsoft's decision to stop development of Minecraft: Pocket Edition means there is no Minecraft game for Windows phones under active development.
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Latest News Articles
- How to use your Android phone as a webcam for video conferencing and virtual meetings
- The best alternatives to Amazon for buying tech right now
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- Resident Evil 3 review: Better the game you know than the one you don't
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- 2 Ryzen 4000 performance benchmarks: Ryzen 9 4900HS beats Intel's Core i9 mobile chips
- 3 Intel calls its 5.3GHz 'Comet Lake-H' chip for gaming laptops the 'fastest mobile processor'
- 4 Acer's Predator Triton 500 gets a 300Hz panel and beastly internal upgrades
- 5 ASUS' dual-screen Zephyrus laptop promises a smoother streamer workflow and exclusive experiences
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?