The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
The U.S. government should deputize private companies to strike back against cyberattackers as a way to discourage widespread threats against the nation's businesses, a former government official says.
The U.S. National Security Agency is planning no major changes in its domestic telephone records collection program after a bill to rein in those efforts failed in the Senate this week, the agency's director said.
Anticipated Republican gains in the U.S. Congress after next Tuesday's election have limited implications for tech-related issues like net neutrality and reform of National Security Agency surveillance programs, with some observers expecting no huge ...
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Latest News Articles
- Townscaper impressions: Build picturesque fishing villages with no direction and no drama
- Xbox Game Pass for PC: 5 reasons it's the best deal in PC gaming
- Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- Google retires the affordable Pixel 3a as Pixel 4a rumors swirl
- All the ways Siri is changing in iOS 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 New Windows test build makes major changes to Start, Taskbar, and Alt+Tab
- 2 Google retires the affordable Pixel 3a as Pixel 4a rumors swirl
- 3 OneDrive simplifies document sharing by making it even more complex
- 4 'Significant and fundamental' Windows tweak sets the stage for GPU innovation
- 5 Rugged Phones Compared: Nokia vs Samsung vs Telstra
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?