The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
The U.S. government should deputize private companies to strike back against cyberattackers as a way to discourage widespread threats against the nation's businesses, a former government official says.
The U.S. National Security Agency is planning no major changes in its domestic telephone records collection program after a bill to rein in those efforts failed in the Senate this week, the agency's director said.
Anticipated Republican gains in the U.S. Congress after next Tuesday's election have limited implications for tech-related issues like net neutrality and reform of National Security Agency surveillance programs, with some observers expecting no huge ...
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Latest News Articles
- The Full Nerd ep. 154: Big Navi rumors, Nvidia Adobe AI, PS5 teardown
- Did you just get your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro? Do these things first!
- Acer’s Halo smart speaker boasts Google Assistant and RGB lighting
- The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X are almost here. Find out if your TV can handle them
- Amazon Echo Dot (4th gen) review: The new Dot delivers a revamped look and (slightly) better sound
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Something for everybody in Acer’s new models
- 2 The Porsche Design Acer Book RS brings sports-car flair to a premium laptop
- 3 Intel's power play: Hands-on with ATX12VO motherboards and power supply
- 4 New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
- 5 The Acer Swift 3x boasts Intel's new Iris Xe Max discrete GPU
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?