Like Windows XP itself, Microsoft's 'Bliss' image of rolling green hills has aged, and evolved. Here's its story.
Microsoft has announced Office 2021 for the PC and Mac, at the same price as its predecessor, Office 2019.
If you’re a Surface tablet owner or simply someone who prefers inking over a keyboard, you may be searching for an app that prioritises the pen.
Microsoft has announced the next feature release of Windows 10, Windows 10 21H1, with just a single feature. Okay, maybe two.
The new version of Microsoft’s Edge browser is here... but the old legacy version of Microsoft Edge is, too - until April 13.
Microsoft unveils a preview version of its Authenticator app for iOS and Android, which then generates the passwords that can be synced with Edge.
The core apps of Office 365 - Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word - are now Universal apps that run natively on either Intel or Apple silicon.
Microsoft is finally bringing Windows on ARM closer to parity with traditional X86 processors.
When users saw a Microsoft tool marked "Productivity Score" that was tied to their names, they freaked out. So Microsoft made changes.
Microsoft has introduced the Windows Feature Experience Pack to test ideas separately from the Windows 10 build releases.
Microsoft has removed, not added, features within the latest Windows 10 Insider update, version 20246. Just part of the process, or a sign of slowing development?
Microsoft's Windows 10 October 2020 Update is available to all now, either to download manually or wait until it's pushed to your PC.
A source close to Microsoft said that Office apps that unexpectedly appeared in the Windows Start menu were due to a bug that's being fixed.
Microsoft's Office PWAs are designed to offer all the convenience of Microsoft 365, without the need to install anything.
Microsoft is ready to address the most significant shortcoming of Windows on ARM devices: the inability to run 64-bit code for X86 chips.
Latest News Articles
- The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- Blower-style RTX 3090 cards are disappearing, and that's bad for prosumers
- Intel 670p SSD review: Faster where it matters
- Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- How to create strong, secure passwords by learning how to crack them
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
- 2 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
- 3 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 4 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 5 Acer Swift 3X review: This lightweight laptop shows Intel's Xe Max magic
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?