When users saw a Microsoft tool marked "Productivity Score" that was tied to their names, they freaked out. So Microsoft made changes.
Microsoft has introduced the Windows Feature Experience Pack to test ideas separately from the Windows 10 build releases.
Microsoft has removed, not added, features within the latest Windows 10 Insider update, version 20246. Just part of the process, or a sign of slowing development?
Microsoft's Windows 10 October 2020 Update is available to all now, either to download manually or wait until it's pushed to your PC.
A source close to Microsoft said that Office apps that unexpectedly appeared in the Windows Start menu were due to a bug that's being fixed.
Microsoft's Office PWAs are designed to offer all the convenience of Microsoft 365, without the need to install anything.
Microsoft is ready to address the most significant shortcoming of Windows on ARM devices: the inability to run 64-bit code for X86 chips.
Microsoft has suffered an outage of many of its cloud services, including Outlook and Teams. The workaround? Don't log out.
Microsoft announces its largest Surface Hub 2, with the option between Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise, or the Windows 10 Team 2020 OS.
Database giant Oracle is said to have struck a deal to buy Chinese short-form video company TikTok. Microsoft confirmed it is definitely not buying Tiktok.
Zoho has introduced Zoho Workplace, a cloud-first suite of nine office productivity tools that are more tightly integrated than ever before.
The 12.5-inch "Sparti" Surface Laptop priced somewhere below $600 will debut as part of a Microsoft Surface refresh this fall.
Gamers will buy $2.6 billion in new PCs, CPUs, GPUs and more just to play the 2020 reboot of Microsoft Flight Simulator, an analyst predicts.
The Microsoft Surface Duo, the dual-screen smartphone unveiled last October, has brought good news and bad news for eager fans in a recent blog post.
Microsoft confirms that it is in talks to buy the video social-networking site TikTok, following a personal discussion between CEO Satya Nadella and Donald Trump.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft is testing a Cortana 'File Skill' to find files faster in Windows 10
- Wristcam brings two cameras to your Apple Watch band for $299
- HomePod mini review: Small sound and familiar frustrations
- GPU sales rise across the board, from AMD and Intel to Nvidia
- 5 ideas Samsung should steal from the iPhone 12
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- 2 iPhone 12 vs Android’s best: It’s time to consider switching phones
- 3 Asus TUF GeForce RTX 3060 Ti review: Stone cold, dead silent
- 4 Where is the Qualcomm Snapdragon that will challenge Apple's M1 Macs?
- 5 Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?