Microsoft says it's testing a change to the Mail app on a small set of users, requiring them to use Edge to open external links. No one's happy.
Microsot publishes its first Windows 10 Insider build of 2018, including a new Quiet Hours feature, credit-card autofilling within Edge, and more. Some Spectre and Meltdown mitigations are included, too.
One of the first builds of the Redstone 4 update cycle to Windows 10 adds several interesting features, including the ability to "Near Share" files to people sitting next to you.
Microsoft's mobile Edge browser and Microsoft Launcher are designed to bolster the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Microsoft Edge improves noticeably with the Creators Update, catching up with some features and offering true innovations with others.
With recurring reminders, more touch gestures, and enhanced security, the latest Windows update makes it easier to get things done.
In 2016, Microsoft Edge was the only major PC browser to run Netflix in 1080p. With the Windows 10 Creators Update, it's now made the jump to 4K.
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15007, Microsoft's second build in a week, adds improvements both functional (in Edge, Cortana, and Mobile) and aesthetic (a new themes section in the Store).
Microsoft said it will take a harsher stance towards Adobe Flash, with a roadmap towards replacing it with HTML5 content and allowing users to block Flash entirely from specific sites.
uBlock Origin, the popular "wide-spectrum blocker" that stops ads and more is now available for Microsoft Edge.
Chrome 55 is here with the promise of defaulting to HTML5 instead of Flash for most of the web—though as far as we can tell that's not quite the case.
Millions of users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, adding to the collapse of the company's place in the browser world.
Analysts today gave mixed reviews to Microsoft's new security model for its Edge browser.
Microsoft today continued to press its case that Windows 10's Edge browser is more power efficient than rivals.
Google recently ran a battery life test comparing Chrome 46 to Chrome 53. And the winner was...Chrome.
Latest News Articles
- Hands on: How to use Wireless PowerShare on the Galaxy S10 to charge another phone
- Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 review: X Gonna Give It To Ya
- Optus is now taking orders for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold goes on sale April 26 but I already want the 3rd-gen model
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Telstra launches third-generation Telstra TV
- 5 Microsoft skips way, way ahead in new Windows 10 build
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?