Microsoft says it's testing a change to the Mail app on a small set of users, requiring them to use Edge to open external links. No one's happy.
Microsot publishes its first Windows 10 Insider build of 2018, including a new Quiet Hours feature, credit-card autofilling within Edge, and more. Some Spectre and Meltdown mitigations are included, too.
One of the first builds of the Redstone 4 update cycle to Windows 10 adds several interesting features, including the ability to "Near Share" files to people sitting next to you.
Microsoft's mobile Edge browser and Microsoft Launcher are designed to bolster the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Microsoft Edge improves noticeably with the Creators Update, catching up with some features and offering true innovations with others.
With recurring reminders, more touch gestures, and enhanced security, the latest Windows update makes it easier to get things done.
In 2016, Microsoft Edge was the only major PC browser to run Netflix in 1080p. With the Windows 10 Creators Update, it's now made the jump to 4K.
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15007, Microsoft's second build in a week, adds improvements both functional (in Edge, Cortana, and Mobile) and aesthetic (a new themes section in the Store).
Microsoft said it will take a harsher stance towards Adobe Flash, with a roadmap towards replacing it with HTML5 content and allowing users to block Flash entirely from specific sites.
uBlock Origin, the popular "wide-spectrum blocker" that stops ads and more is now available for Microsoft Edge.
Chrome 55 is here with the promise of defaulting to HTML5 instead of Flash for most of the web—though as far as we can tell that's not quite the case.
Millions of users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, adding to the collapse of the company's place in the browser world.
Analysts today gave mixed reviews to Microsoft's new security model for its Edge browser.
Microsoft today continued to press its case that Windows 10's Edge browser is more power efficient than rivals.
Google recently ran a battery life test comparing Chrome 46 to Chrome 53. And the winner was...Chrome.
Latest News Articles
- 6 cool things we learned about Android P from Google's Reddit AMA
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- These are the best PC deals in the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- 2 You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- 3 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 4 Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- 5 TaoTronics Active Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are $25 off today
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 - Best Deals
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?