Microsoft says it's testing a change to the Mail app on a small set of users, requiring them to use Edge to open external links. No one's happy.
Microsot publishes its first Windows 10 Insider build of 2018, including a new Quiet Hours feature, credit-card autofilling within Edge, and more. Some Spectre and Meltdown mitigations are included, too.
One of the first builds of the Redstone 4 update cycle to Windows 10 adds several interesting features, including the ability to "Near Share" files to people sitting next to you.
Microsoft's mobile Edge browser and Microsoft Launcher are designed to bolster the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Microsoft Edge improves noticeably with the Creators Update, catching up with some features and offering true innovations with others.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
With the Anniversary Update Microsoft Edge can finally use browser extensions. Here's how to install them.
Windows 10 introduced a new Web browser, Microsoft Edge. We'll show you its new features, from Cortana to Web Notes, and how to use them effectively. (Now updated with Anniversary Update features!)
Microsoft Edge will get some powerful tools for viewing, marking up, and even signing PDF documents when the Fall Creators Update ships. Here's a rundown of what's new.
We take a look at the performance and features of the big four internet browsers to see which one will serve you best in 2017.
There's more to your web browsing life than just the standard big four browsers. Here are 10 alternate browsers to satisfy your itch for something different.
The catalog for Edge extensions isn't huge, but it's still got some helpful tools to enhance your web browsing.
Latest News Articles
- How next-gen motion capture will supercharge VR arcades
- T-Mobile will reportedly sell the OnePlus 6T, which is great… for everyone but you
- Robot Cache, a Steam rival that lets you sell your 'used' games and mine cryptocoins, opens signups
- Upgrade your gaming rig with these sweet GTX 1080 Ti and ultrawide monitor deals
- Fnatic Streak RGB review: A gaming keyboard that punches well above its price
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft's Core i5 Surface Laptop is $699 at Amazon, a $300 discount
- 2 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 3 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 4 Buying a TV in 2018? Here's everything you need to know
- 5 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?