Is DDR5 more future proof? Is it faster? And what about DDR5's latency? We answer those questions and more.
Ballistix has announced the availability of Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 memory.
G.Skill's TridentZ RGB RAM offers some cool color customization for your rig, and today you can get a 16GB DDR4/3200 kit for $210.
We visited Crucial's home turf to see what was coming.
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
A gallery of Team Group's Computex display including specs and performance figures.
We were told by AMD that we’d have to set memory timings manually with the new Ryzen platform but, at least with Gigabyte’s AM4 motherboards, we don’t have to.
Intel's Optane technology is already shipping in the form of storage, but you'll have to wait until next year to buy Optane memory modules.
G.Skill's new Trident Z DDR4 RAM mixes RGB lighting with insanely fast speeds.
As flash gets cheaper, enterprises are spending the same amount of money on storage systems but getting more capacity.
Samsung Electronics has begun mass production of 256-gigabit 3D vertical NAND (V-NAND) flash memories, clearing the way for higher-capacity memory that doesn't take up more room.
Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
The 3D XPoint memory technology that Intel and Micron announced Tuesday is new to its core and took years to develop, but that work may pay dividends in both living rooms and data centers.
To fill computers' voracious appetite for data, Intel and Micron say they've developed the first new kind of memory since NAND flash was introduced in 1989.
A new low-power, high-speed memory technology on the horizon could replace solid-state drives, hard drives and DRAM in PCs, and bring higher levels of storage capacity to mobile devices and wearables.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft will push PC Health Check app to all Windows 10 PCs
- The story of the Windows XP ‘Bliss’ desktop theme—and what it looks like today
- Nvidia’s GeForce Now for Edge means you can play your Steam games on Xbox
- Intel, AMD and Nvidia agree that chip shortage isn’t ending anytime soon
- macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 3 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 4 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?