These days, heatsinks on RAM have more to do with looks than performance. But don’t write them off entirely just yet.
The very simple guide to what to buy
The past few months has seen us building a test rig to test components and peripherals. It is very high spec in order to remove as much latency and as many bottlenecks from the system as possible.
A top-class overclocking tournament, hi-vis booth babes, record-breaking RAM, G.Skill caught people's attention.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft will push PC Health Check app to all Windows 10 PCs
- The story of the Windows XP ‘Bliss’ desktop theme—and what it looks like today
- Nvidia’s GeForce Now for Edge means you can play your Steam games on Xbox
- Intel, AMD and Nvidia agree that chip shortage isn’t ending anytime soon
- macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 3 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 4 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?