We were told by AMD that we’d have to set memory timings manually with the new Ryzen platform but, at least with Gigabyte’s AM4 motherboards, we don’t have to.
Latest News Articles
- AT&T pushes home broadband plans up to 5Gbps
- The M1 Max iMac Pro could be even faster than the MacBook Pro
- How to download Windows 11
- The iPhone 13’s ‘pink screen’ issue could be fixed as early as today
- How to undervolt your graphics card
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 3 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 4 How to cheat at Wordle
- 5 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?