At least three security companies have scrubbed information related to Target from the Web, highlighting the ongoing sensitivity around one of the largest-ever data breaches.
Attackers are actively exploiting a known vulnerability to compromise JBoss Java EE application servers that expose the HTTP Invoker service to the Internet in an insecure manner.
A McAfee vice president and seasoned technology executive will head the Department of Homeland Security's cybersecurity office, the agency announced Monday.
In the wake of his Belize neighbor's unsolved murder, John McAfee's lurch through the news damaged the reputation of his namesake, the security company McAfee Inc., a brand expert said Thursday.
Update: John McAfee will be released at 9am Guatemala time (early in the morning NZT), according to his blog.
Antivirus software entrepreneur John McAfee has been admitted to a police-run hospital in Guatemala City after suffering chest pains, it has been reported.
Fugitive anti-virus technology pioneer John McAfee, who is wanted for questioning by police in Belize in connection with a murder in that country several weeks ago, has been detained in Guatemala on charges that he entered the country illegally.
John McAfee, the security software pioneer who is wanted in connection with a murder in Belize, has launched a blog to defend himself while on the lam.
The founder of antivirus software company McAfee is wanted in Belize for murder, according to a Gizmodo report.
You'd better stop searching for Emma Watson online, because trying to find news or photos about the Harry Potter star gives you a more than 12 percent chance of getting infected with malware.
Don't want a virus? You might want to avoid searching for one of New Zealand's biggest stars on the internet.
Today, Intel Developer Forum (IDF) officially opened in San Francisco with a keynote from Intel President & CEO Paul Otellini.
If you think that texting while driving is your biggest vehicle-related tech concern, a <a href="http://copa.pcworld.com/tools/sitemgmt/tulips2/As%20more%20and%20more%20functions%20get%20embedded%20in%20the%20digital%20technology%20of%20automobiles,%...
It has been the busiest quarter on record for malware according to a new report from McAfee. The McAfee Threats Report: First Quarter 2011 claims six million unique malware samples were recorded during the first quarter of 2011, and also points out t...
Cameron Diaz's next film could easily be titled "There's Something About Malware."
Latest News Articles
- Arlo’s privacy-minded Essential Indoor Camera goes on sale
- Samsung’s 76-inch MicroLED TV will be its smallest yet
- Apple shares early results from its Hearing Study
- Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 11th-gen Rocket Lake will launch at the end of March, report says
- 2 The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- 3 Intel's new 670p SSD is tuned for the 'real world'
- 4 Microsoft still loves smart devices, rolling out Azure Percept camera, mic and services
- 5 The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?