McAfee has released its annual Threat Predictions Report, which outlines predictions for the cybersecurity landscape in 2019.
McAfee has released its McAfee Labs Threats Report: September 2018, outlining the top security threats of 2018.
McAfee have released their Quarterly Threat Report, showing an 86% increase in known samples of cryptojacking in Q2 2018 alone.
McAfee has announced that it has extended its Cloud Security Platform to consistently protect Microsoft Azure.
D-Link's DIR-2680 comes with McAfee's embedded security platform to secure your home devices at the network level.
McAfee Inc. has released its McAfee Labs 2018 Threats Predictions Report, which identifies five key trends to watch in 2018.
Devices aren't the only thing on sale during Cyber Monday. You can also pick up great discounts on popular software.
North Korea is most likely not responsible for the cyberattacks against Sony Pictures Entertainment, which saw thousands of sensitive internal documents released on the Web in a high-profile strike, experts said.
Adobe Systems released critical security updates Tuesday for Flash Player to address 18 vulnerabilities, many of which can be remotely exploited to compromise underlying systems.
The U.S. and other nations should look toward Internet voting to make it easier for disabled and elderly people to cast ballots, and to increase participation among young people, but online security remains a huge hurdle, according to a new paper for...
Musicians dominate the 2014 list of celebs you might not want to search on for fear of malware
Don't worry, you're not the only one with more questions than answers about the 1.2 billion user credentials amassed by Russian hackers.
Following a downward trend during the past two years, the number of new rootkit samples rose in the first quarter of this year to a level not seen since 2011, according to statistics from security vendor McAfee.
Computer-related crimes may cause as much as US$400 billion in losses annually, according to a new study that acknowledges the difficulty in estimating damages from such acts, most of which go unreported.
Intel is putting its energy into the development of smart grid standards and monitoring systems in Germany, with company executives announcing a number of initiatives at the Cebit trade show Monday.
Latest News Articles
- Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- The next MacBook Air could get even lighter and thinner and bring back MagSafe
- New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
- 3 Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- 4 Microsoft Edge will open your email from the new tab page
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S21 vs iPhone 12: Which should you spend your $800 on?
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?