The U.S. Federal Communications Commission engaged in the worst kind of "partisan politics" by working closely with net neutrality advocates to ensure their comments were filed with the agency, but not extending the same courtesy to the other side, a...
Advocates of strong net neutrality rules are calling for the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to reclassify broadband as a regulated utility, but such a move would trigger a lengthy court fight between the agency and broadband providers, some t...
Critics who say a new U.S. Federal Communications Commission proposal to restore net neutrality rules is too weak are increasing pressure on the agency to reclassify broadband as a regulated, common-carrier service like the traditional telephone netw...
Latest News Articles
- Huawei goes greener still with Mate 40 Pro
- Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- Shots fired: Intel says Ryzen 4000 performance stinks on battery
- Best wireless mice: Cut the cord with these top performers
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 9310 review: Actual gaming chops in a tiny laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 MacBook Air M1 review: An absolutely stunning debut for Apple silicon in a Mac
- 2 Intel's first NUC laptop is stylishly generic notebook for the rest of us
- 3 Apple just added an instant song identifier to the iPhone—here’s how to use it
- 4 M1 Mac mini review: The Mac with the best ever bang for your buck
- 5 5 key things you need to know about AMD's Radeon RX 6800 and 6800 XT
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?