There are a lot of good reasons for upgrading as soon as possible, but there are also a lot of good reasons to wait.
Latest News Articles
- AT&T pushes home broadband plans up to 5Gbps
- The M1 Max iMac Pro could be even faster than the MacBook Pro
- How to download Windows 11
- The iPhone 13’s ‘pink screen’ issue could be fixed as early as today
- How to undervolt your graphics card
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 3 How to cheat at Wordle
- 4 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 5 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?