Makes mine a double (Mac menu).
A nearly perfect blend of Windows and Mac
Mac in pictures
Some tips to get the most out of Apple’s new operating system.
Some of the rumours about Apple over the years were just ridiculous.
Your guide to a short and painless learning curve.
Apple is gearing up to launch some of its most anticipated products of the year as the attention shifts from the iPhone to the Mac.
Reduce the clutter on your menu bar—no virtual screwdriver required—with Bartender, which lets you organize and hide menu icons.
Mark Gurman of Bloomberg has confirmed what we expected all along: Apple will hold a second event this fall to introduce redesigned Macs and iPads.
Apple has started a colourful new chapter for its all-in-one Mac. Here are the top five features of the new iMacs.
If M1 Macs are performing too many writes on the SSD, that could lead to drive problems down the road.
Latest News Articles
- The MacBook Pro’s notch will probably be in the way, but you can fix it
- 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
- Get your Mac ready for macOS 12 Monterey
- Here’s where you can buy a TPM for Windows 11
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 3 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 4 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?