A small camera that can take different lenses using a standard Micro Four Thirds mount
A versatile camera with a massive zoom in a handy size that can be taken anywhere
Panasonic are rounding out their S1 series of mirrorless cameras with a new option for heavy power-users and videographers.
After teasing their first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless cameras with a 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor at this year's Photokina 2018, Panasonic have officially announced the Lumix S1 and Lumix S1R.
Panasonic has announced the Lumix LX100 II, the 7th generation of Panasonic’s LX compact camera series.
Panasonic say the newly-announced LUMIX DC-GX9 offers uncompromising style and performance in a form factor that’s ideal for mobile, candid street and travel shooting.
Panasonic has announced a new addition to its popular Travel Zoom series in the form of the LUMIX DC-TZ220.
Cassandra has spent over 10 years perfecting her art of shooting models in iconic and beautiful locations around the world. She is currently a contracted photographer for Playboy. I researched her photography, for, uh, work purposes...
Latest News Articles
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch) review
- John Wick Hex (2019) review
- Astro A50 (2019) review: Convenience costs money
- OnePlus 7T review: Just the right amount of ‘pro’
- Best smartphone photography tech: Gimbals, lenses and tripods
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 2 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 3 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 4 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
- 5 Acer Swift 3 (2019) review: This midrange notebook PC hides Nvidia graphics power
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?