Nokia's reclaim to fame
Nokia is trying to claim its stake in the large-screen smartphone market with the price friendly Lumia 1320.
For some, two of the best products Microsoft ever produced are Windows Mobile and Windows 7 - and support for both are ending in about a year’s time.
The latest Windows 10 Mobile preview build kills Wi-Fi Sense, and makes it easier to navigate on Microsoft Edge.
If you're into Windows Phone but you don't want to spend a lot of money, you might be interested to know that Nokia has released the Lumia 520 today.
The Nokia Lumia 610 is now available from Vodafone at a price of $449, Nokia has announced.
After days of teasing in advance of the Mobile World Congress (MWC), Nokia has announced the 808 PureView, the first smartphone to feature a sensor capable of snapping images up to the extraordinary resolution of 41 megapixels.
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft will push PC Health Check app to all Windows 10 PCs
- The story of the Windows XP ‘Bliss’ desktop theme—and what it looks like today
- Nvidia’s GeForce Now for Edge means you can play your Steam games on Xbox
- Intel, AMD and Nvidia agree that chip shortage isn’t ending anytime soon
- macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 3 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 4 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?