A malicious software program for Android that mines lesser-known cryptocurrencies could cause phones to overheat, a mobile security company warned Wednesday.
Lookout Mobile Security
David Jevans, CTO and founder of Marble Security, recently received some bad feedback from a potential customer testing his company's product, which helps organizations manage and secure their mobile devices.
Google’s Play store security has once again been embarrassed by the discovery of an ambitious botnet that sneaked past its app vetting systems to infect possibly huge numbers of Android users.
Latest News Articles
- IPVanish review: Come for the VPN, stay for the cloud storage
- The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Best Australian Black Friday Telstra deals
- Samsung The Frame 4K UHD TV review: Refining the art of wall-art TV
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- 2 XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- 3 Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- 4 Report: Apple’s 2021 roadmap might be its most ambitious yet
- 5 Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?