The arrival of the new iPhone XR and iPad Pro have brought with them a new kind of screen: the Liquid Retina Display. Here's what you need to know about it.
Liquid Retina Display
Latest News Articles
- New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- Swiftpoint Z review: Would you spend $230 on a mouse?
- Why the lower clock speeds on Intel's 10th-gen Ice Lake CPUs aren't a disaster
- Best Samsung Phone Cases
- Top 20 Most Ridiculous-Sounding Smartphone Colors
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Install Windows 10's August 2019 updates now to protect your PC from a nasty worm
- 2 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 3 Pre-binned Ryzen 3000 CPU listings reveal the limits of AMD overclocking potential
- 4 Ask a PC expert: Is air cooling or liquid cooling better for your CPU?
- 5 Windows 10: What to expect in the next two releases
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?