Kogan has announced that it is expanding its SmarterHome range, launching integrations with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
TP-Link's new light bulbs don't require a smart home bridge to control them, letting you get up and running with just one bulb to start.
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
Latest News Articles
- Apple launches new Pride Edition watch bands to support LGBTQ+ rights
- Apple Music to get hi-res lossless streaming for no extra charge in June
- Microsoft wants you and your crew to hang out on Teams
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' performance deep-dive: Intel gets back in the game
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 Apple Weekly Update: AirPods, Apple Music+ and more rumors
- 4 Apple teases imminent launch of HiFi Music+ streaming service
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 review: A beautiful thin-and-light PC
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?