A week ahead of its official reveal, LG have confirmed a few key details about their new V40 ThinQ smartphone.
Owners of 2018 LG TVs will now be free to integrate their home entertainment setup with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
LG has shown off their first 8K OLED TV at this year's IFA.
LG will unveil its first ‘human-centric’ wearable robot to the public at IFA 2018.
The Full Federal Court has partially upheld an appeal by the ACCC against an earlier judgment that would have dismissed the regulator's case against LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd over misleading representations.
LG Australia have announced local availability and pricing for their new G7 ThinQ smartphone.
LG Electronics has announced its latest smartphone, the LG G7 ThinQ.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
LG have confirmed Australian pricing and availability details for their first smart speaker and five new soundbars alongside a new partnership with UK-based industry brand Meridian Audio.
LG's 27-inch 1080p FreeSync 27MP59G monitor is available on Newegg today for $140.
LG Electronics has announced that the company's future home appliances, consumer electronics and services that utilize artificial intelligence will be covered under a new sub-brand called LG ThinQ.
The LG 34UB88-P is $480 today at Newegg.
Preorders for LG'S $800 flagship V30 phones start Oct. 5, just one day after Google unveils its Pixel 2 XL.
LG's V30 flagship dumps the V20's removable battery and second screen, but comes with a dizzying array of novel new features.
LG invited us to a first-hand experience at the Sydney launch of their new Signature range of TVs and appliances. Taking place at the NSW Museum of Contemporary Art, it was a colorful night designed to showcase both technology and design at its fine...
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft will push PC Health Check app to all Windows 10 PCs
- The story of the Windows XP ‘Bliss’ desktop theme—and what it looks like today
- Nvidia’s GeForce Now for Edge means you can play your Steam games on Xbox
- Intel, AMD and Nvidia agree that chip shortage isn’t ending anytime soon
- macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 3 macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
- 4 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 vs. RTX 3060 Ti: Which GPU should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?