LG has introduced the R9 CordZero robotic vacuum, with built-in artificial intelligence machine learning.
LG will unveil its first ‘human-centric’ wearable robot to the public at IFA 2018.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
Many smart phone manufacturers preload remote support tools on their Android devices in an insecure way, providing a method for hackers to take control of the devices through rogue apps or even SMS messages.
This week the G4 smartphone from LG Electronics starts shipping outside its home country, with arrivals in the U.S. and Europe expected in a couple of weeks. While the smartphone has a great screen and camera, it doesn't get everything right.
A year is a long time in smartphone technology today, so remember if you can the changes that have taken place over the last decade.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft addresses Windows 11’s browser choice problem
- Apple’s M3 chips reportedly on track for 2023 as next-gen cycle begins
- Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: Nice features on a budget
- Once more for the people in the back: iPhone sales are just fine
- Perfect Privacy VPN review: Speedy, secretive, antiquated
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
- 2 Windows 10 settings superguide: Get personal with your PC
- 3 5 free Photoshop alternatives for Windows
- 4 This simple tip will turn your iPhone into a music genius
- 5 Microsoft Edge’s new buy now, pay later tool has users fuming
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?